This movie comprises beautiful and divine pictures of the holy mount Kailash.
Enjoy the divine chanting of Shiva Sahasranama Mantra from RUDRA YAAMALA TANTRA!
Download Shiva Sahasranama mp3 chants by many popular artist list below
download Shiva Sahasranama chanted by Ram Karan Sharma mp3 here
Sri Shivasthotra Sahasranama Stotram R. Vijayalakshmi T series here
Siva Sahasranama (From Rudra Yaamala Tantra) Prof .Thiagarajan & Scholars here
Buy Shiva Sahasranama books online
Sri Vishnu Sahasranaamam [Kindle Edition] Karthik Krishnan (Author) here
Sahasranama: Stotras, Hinduism, Nine Expressions of Bhakti, Hindu, Bhakti, Names of God, Shiva Sahasranama, Vishnu Sahasranama [Paperback]
Lambert M. Surhone (Editor), Miriam T. Timpledon (Editor), Susan F. Marseken (Editor) here
Sahasranama Mantras are one of the most powerful vedic mantras with deep spiritual meaning, or meanings of God in each Mantras. Link to lyrics of various Sahasranama in Sanskrit script such as
|Sahasranama Stotras (1000-Name Stotras)|
| ||Vishnu Sahasranam||S||157|
| ||Lalita Sahasranam||S||183|
| ||Shiva Sahasranam (from the Linga Purana)||S||195|
| ||Shiva Sahasranam (from the Mahabharata)||S||123|
| ||Shiva Sahasranam (This is a rarely-published version of the Shiva Sahasranama, which appears in the Shivarahasya Itihasa; it also appears, with minor differences, in the Rudrayamala Tantra.) - includes both stotram and namavali||S||193|
| ||Ganesh Sahasranam (from the Ganesh Purana)||S||227|
| ||Surya Sahasranam (from the Bhavishya Purana)||S||118|
| ||Gayatri Sahasranam (from the Devi Bhagavata Purana)||S||165|
| ||Lakshmi Sahasranam (from the Brahma Purana)||S||145|
| ||Saraswati Sahasranam (from the Skanda Purana)||S||164|
| ||Durga Sahasranam (from the Skanda Purana)||S||177|
| ||Durga Sahasranam - also known as the Parvati Sahasranam and as the Devi Sahasranam (from the Kurma Purana)||S||158|
| ||Durga Sahasranam - This is the Dakaradi Durga Sahasranam: All 1000 names begin with "d". (from the Kularnava Tantra)||S||236|
| ||Ganga Sahasranam (from the Skanda Purana)||S-E||211|
| ||RadhaKrishna Sahasranam (from the Narada Purana)||S||215|
| ||Rama Sahasranam||S||120|
| ||Subrahmanya Sahasranam (from the Skanda Purana)||S||153|
| ||Shanaishchara Sahasranam - also known as Shani Sahasranam||S||200|
Back Shiva Mantras collection
Some selected nice comments from Shiva Bhaktas from you tube to tell more about the online video
* Very-very nice, thank you very much!
OM NAMAH SHIVAH!
JAIJAIJAI GOURI PARVATI UMA DEVI MAA!!!!
* Beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for posting this. AUM Namah Shivaya.
* With your permission , I would like to make a comment.
1) All hindu vedic chants have symbolic meaning be it for Lord Shiva or Lord Narayana or their various forms or Lord Ganesh.
2) They strike the human brain when chanted with perfect pronounciations.
3) They are known in vedas to produce theta, beta, alpha and gamma waves.
4) these waves are the basis for human thinking. they are known to be active and have been proven scientifically to be active in every human. The basis is EEG recording
Replies : Thank you for your explanation!
How are these 'phonemas' in vedic 'language' so good to listen.
The explaination given by me was insufficient. I wanted to talk a lot but due to lack of space. Anyways being a scientist and a biomedical engineer I have always tried to explore this field. whatever i said has been proven clinically.
My advice to the interested reader is to read articles about influcences of vedic chants in Journal of Neuroscience , also Brain. Similar journals can be referred. Also brain neuronal activity rises (mri and fmri images confirm) that when hearing chants.
Namaste, I assume you are a westerner? If so, your interest in Vedanta and Hindu culture is appreciated. What people need to do is to educate the world at large about the depth of the Vedas instead of brushing them off as mere 'mythology' and/or superstition. Idiots like Michael Witzel, who is considered a scholar, constantly denigrate Hindu culture and the historicity of Aryavarta.
Anyway, modern physics closely describes the nature of this universe much like the Vedas/Upanishads did eons ago.
* this is really excellent i hv ever heard,om nanah shivaya,god bless you,om shanti,navah garah shanti.
* "!!Aum Namah Shivaye!!"
* Dear Kurrijhaj, I am a Hindu.. ! This is a recital praising the Lord Shiva. This comes out right from Sanskrit Language and I myself dont understand all of it. Like most Hindu chants it is about praising the Lord shiva for his great powers ! Also, most Hindu vedic chants are like this and last for few hours with such clarity and stress of words and sounds which are really wonderful.
Hope you have anice time and good day !
-Ramesh, Berlin - Germany
* Thanks for this wonderful Video and chants, something which I may have not found otherwise. !!!!
* to kurrihaj: u can find the lyrics on the internet, just type the title or you cn purchase books on this scripture
It was wonderful to hear this verse
So pure and ancient!!
* this is agreatest for all human and for whole worl. not only for this world but also for all the worlds. this is greater then great. i am son of lord shiv i love my father shiv and mother parvati too much like more then my life. you can also love them and see after love them you have great life.
* to kurrijhaj: dude this a hymn praising the thousand names of lord Shiva and each name has a powerful meaning.....
* Good this is. Aum Namah Shivaya
Jai Pashupati Nath, Dev adi Deva, Bhole Nath, TriLoke Nath, Neelakhantam, Mahdeva Shambu.
May God Bless all true seekers.
Take one step toward the Lord of Lords, and he will take many steps to find you.
* Iam not Hindu .. I never heard of this .. this sounds really kool so now i listen to this once a day trying to understand this.. can anyone please tell me what this is and lyrics pleasse ... pleaseee... thank you
* om namah shivaye
* Ram, this is fabulous. Felt like I made a trip to Kailash-Manasarovar. Thanks very much.
* Om Namah Shivay!
* the location o the words are in the description...
* Exquisite! Thank you for posting this ... :)
* Superb - I've been looking for the mantra in the dhyanam for so long. Lovely views of sri Kailas Parvata too. Thanks for providing this. Om Namah Sivaya.
* Thanks Ram -to hear this mantra is a blessing!
* i was searching for this recitation, found in this unlikely place. Thank you very much.
* lovely video thanks a lot time will come when the whole world is in peace and love
* Thanks alot of sharing. Om nama Shivaya
* "Satyam Shivam Sunderam"! "Om Namah Shivaye!"
* stunning vibration, i like it...
* Jai Shambo!!!!! Jai Shambo!!!!! Jai Shambo!!!!!
* God be with all... Thanx a ton for the one who posted it.
* Sarvay Jagat Shivmastu a peace of mind
* it so nice to hear this pavitra mantra..
thanks a lot
* Wow! Finally someone puts on something that is actually comforting and useful amongst all that crap that is out there on the Net.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
jay jay narayan hari hari,hari hari om
also respect to lord shiva,hare hare ganga mahadeva
* i like vedic chants.thnx for uploading
* Stunning.....beautiful imagery...in my favorites of favorites. Thank you.
* excelent job keep it up
* I am very happy to find this mantra on the net...
Om namah Shivaya!!
* Om Namo Narayana - Very nice video indeed. - a light on the net.
Maha Shanti OM