Listen to the powerful lord Ganesh, lovingly called as Ganpati the remover of obstacles.
This Ganesh mantra is part of Vinayak Chaturthi Mantras and songs.
Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha
ॐ गम गणपतये नमः
There is beautiful information given for this mantra on the you tube by LilaSakura can't help copy pasting the same.
Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha
Rough Translation: "Om Salutations and Prostrations to Lord Ganesha"
"This mantra invokes the Lord Ganesha to remove every impediment in your life and in your works. By constant meditation on this mantra, all obstacles and blocked energy in your physical and astral bodies are released.
He brings writing and knowledge. But he is most often known as the "Breaker of Obstacles". This does not mean that if something blocks your way to success that appealing to Ganesh will result in your thundering through your opposition like some great juggernaut (a word derived from the name of a Hindu deity Jaganath). Rather, Ganesh breaks obstacles by working around them. He may not help you fix a relationship, but He might help you find a new one. He might not get you a raise at work, but you might get a job offer from another company for more money. Ganesh is a warrior, but is not into fighting for fighting's sake. Indeed, that is why he lost his head and it had to be replaced with the head of a elephant. Rather, He helps you find other ways of overcoming obstacles. The real obstacles He breaks are those which prevent you from recognizing alternative solutions."
"Ganesha mantras are siddhi mantras . Each mantra contains certain specific powers of Lord Ganesha. When chanted with the proper pranayama (rhythmic breathing) and sincere devotion, they will yield good results. In general, Ganesha mantras will ward off all evil and bless the devotee with abundance, prudence and success. Evil spirits dare not enter the home or the mind of the devotee where Ganesha mantras are recited.
"One more point to remember is that one should bathe or wash the limbs before sitting for repetition of the mantra. Also, one should do three or more pranayama before beginning the mantra. The minimum repetition of the mantra should be one full mala, or 108 times. When this is done at a fixed hour and place regularly for 48 days, it becomes an upasana, which means intense meditation, that will yield siddhis, or spiritual powers. Another warning to bear in mind is that one should use those powers only for healing the sick and other such selfless actions for the benefit of mankind. These powers should not be misused. Misuse of power may bring the curse of the asuras.
"This is a mantra from Ganapati Upanishad. One may always use it before beginning a journey, a new course in school, new career or job, or before entering into any new contract or business so that impediments are removed and your endeavor may be crowned with success."
Related posts for Ganesh Utsav 2011
- Lalbaugh Cha Raja live webcast on youtube
- Jai Ganesh Morya - Ganpati Chanting - mp3 - video
- Lalbaugcha Raja 2011 - Wallpaper - pictures - video
- Ganesh Chaturthi Story of Ganpati Birth
- Ganesh Visarjan 2011 Date
- Shree Ganeshay Dheemahi - download mp3 - lyrics
- Ganpati Bhajan - Jay Ganesh Deva - Lyrics - mp3 download
- Subh Labh Mantra – Lord Ganesh Ganpati Mantra
- Lord Ganesh (Ganpati) Arati
- Ganpati Devotional song
- Ganpati Arati
- Ganesh Pancharatnam Stotram With Lyrics
- Ganesh Chalisa mp3 download audio Hindi
- Ganesh Mantra - Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha (108 Repetitions)
Some interesting comments from you tube for this video
* I feel a suden burst of energy coming from within when listening to this mantra... deep :)
* great. Do you know the significance of 108?
ans : "The ancient mystics certainly held it in high esteem. They would say that the number 108 is in sync with the rhythms of time and space. When we use 108 repetitions of a mantra we are saluting the order of the universe and aligning our intentions with the divine will. Said another way, we are harmonizing our personal vibrations with the natural vibrations of creation."--Dennis Gaumond
* Thank you Lila. I loved this very much. I will continue the chant for the rest of the day while I'm out working in the garden. Much love to you my friend.
* Lila, I think we are telepathically connected. I was chanting this mantra yesterday. This video is another masterpiece - you have golden fingers, dear! Lots of Love, Bliss, and Hugs.